Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ogden Pioneer days Rodeo




This is a really fun rodeo that has been put on for 78 years, I think. Obviously the idea is to celebrate the pioneers and of course it takes place during the last couple of weeks of July....because Utahns celebrate the 24th of July as Pioneer Day! What a great thing to support! I never want to know what it was like to make the kinds of sacrifices that were made by the pioneers. I will always be grateful!!

We left Devyn with a babysitter and just took the older three. It was really fun! What a difference there is when the kids are a little older. It wasn't a trip filled with anxiety and fear. I could actually hang out and enjoy the festivities with the girls instead of worrying about their safety. This is a different world for me. I am a paranoid parent so being able to enjoy life a little easier is priceless. I am so glad that we left Devyn with a sitter!!!!!!

No comments: