Friday, March 11, 2011

Maybe not Pottery Barn but...



For quite some time we have had all three girls in a room together. We needed to move things around in anticipation for Devyn and we had one very large room so this really became the best option. Over the last year we have re-arranged a few times. Partly because I always like re-arranging and also because it is never totally right the first time around. So, during this last change the bunk beds which had been seperate were put back together and shifted and other furniture was moved too. The results are great...atleast for me. This room is incrediblt long(I don't know the purpose, but it is) so we made seperation between the sleeping area and a play area. I just really like it! There may still be bordering on the wall, which will one day be removed. We do have to paint. I do wish that they had just the right dressers and I wish that the Accessories complimented one another, but those things will happen with time .....and money. Until then, it is so cozy and fun. For me, it would have been my dream bedroom as a child.

No comments: