Sunday, February 13, 2011

Morgan the stylist.




There is no doubt that I have a house full of little mommies! They are so helpful and eager to take care of all of Devyn's needs. Luckily for Devyn she doesn't have too much hair to mess up. Un-luckily (not really a word, I know) for Morgan, she does. It isn't often that I let the girls do their own hair. In fact, almost never. But I do get the whole, "let them learn and grow" crap.j/k. Anyway, on occasion I have let Morgan and Rieley style their own hair. Rieley does pretty well. Morgan has a style of her own. As much as I want to cut the tangled hair tie out, comb through the snarls and smooth out the bumps...I remember that they need these experiences to LEARN AND GROW.

1 comment:

Lisa Sprague said...

Oh my gosh I love Devyn's cheesy smile! Your girls make me smile!