Sunday, February 20, 2011

I guess the ground hog saw his shadow.




Last week we were getting in to some really awesome weather. There were a few days in there that the temperatures were in the mid 50's. It felt like spring. I knew that the weather was going to get a little colder again and that we would get some more snow on thursday. True to form we did. It even came wednesday night. Luckily it wasn't too much and it even had melted off quite a bit by the afternoon. "Not a big deal"! Much to my surprise when I woke up this fine sunday morning, it was a bit of a blizzard. I had been awake only an hour earlier(because of Devyn) and it wasn't snowing then. Now it was.....and hard and fast. The ground was totally covered. I was so glad that we didn't have to go anywhere. Once it stopped snowing we kicked into "Dewey service" gear and got to work on the neighbors driveways. It is really cool because not only do the girls have fun and get to learn the importance of service.......but there are always other neighbors outside doing the other driveways. We have a lot of good people living around us!

No comments: