Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bed and Breakfast



I never tire of the sweet surprises that I come across almost daily. Random things that are left around my house that make me appreciate the simple things in a child life. After a busy morning of getting the girls ready and sent off to school, I came home and prepared for my workout(because I was on the ball this particular morning). Just off to the side of my workout spot I found a friendly bear taking his morning nap. My first thought is, "Come on, I am so tired of these toys being left all over!!!!" Then I thought, "It sure is pretty cute, though. Maybe I'll take a picture and put it on the blog. Then I'll leave it there and be sure to make Leyton put her own toys away so that she can learn that I won't be her maid"! So there you have it.

No comments: