Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I was trying really hard to get some cute pictures of Leyton but she wouldn't hold still. Or somehow the lighting wasn't right, as you can see.


This was an attempt at a cute pumpkin picture with her cute orange Halloween shirt. Maybe next year.


My little climber!


This is Rieley, Morgan and their friend Riley. She lives two houses behind us and they play nearly every day. It is so fun to live here.


Well, let's see.....we bought a new camcorder because ours was stolen along with our home videos. We figured that we needed one pronto for the holidays and so we splurged. I hope that we are using it correctly...it is a DVD one and they seem to have very specific instructions. I don't know how to rewind it to make sure it is filming. We'll see. But we are glad to have it. We have also now purchased all the furniture needed to furnish our 3 separate living areas. We went on to ksl.com and found some great deals. I love that web site. Todd has been called to be the Young Mens president. I think he will be perfect and what better way to get to know the ward. I am now the Family Home and Personal Enrichment leader. I like this calling...and I finished my visiting teaching this last month, wahooo! Way to go me!!!!

1 comment:

beautifuldey said...

Kierst - thanks for the update, Josh has been saying he's gonna' call you for a few days not..I don't think he has yet...

Anyway, I totally know what you mean about trying to get good pictures, Emily won't sit still for more than 2 seconds to save her life, let alone smile at the same time as sitting still.

Congrats on furnishing the house. How exciting!