Friday, May 13, 2011

I love this weather!




Finally we are haveing more warmer days than chilly ones. AND...the days are the warmest yet this year. In the 70's!! I have been really wanting to see the bright colors that the flowers produce, but haven't planted any in our yard yet. I decided that no matter what, whether Todd has specific things in mind for each garden, I was buying some bright geraniums and I was planting them without looking back. I have absolutely NO REGRETS! The yard already makes me that much happier. I think we spent most of the day outside enjoying the scenery. Unfortunately I didn't put sunbloc on Leyton and she did get burned....while wearing her swimsuit. The beginning of the season is always the hardest. I have learned my lesson. Devyn was shaded but I did notice that she has a tiny sunburn on her hands right to her wrist crease. Now that is a farmers tan!

No comments: