Thursday, May 26, 2011

boy magnets.



These four kids are like two cute little couples. They just love playing together. Ben T. is in Morgans kindergarten class and Nate is Bens little brother. One day Morgan wanted to play at Bens house and Leyton was invited to come along to avoid hurt feelings. It Natalie had only known what she was starting. Apparently, Leyton snuggled with Nate on the couch while they watched a movie. Whose kids are these?? I am not that flirty, TODD??? Do I need to be asking more questions?? So, we all know that Morgan likes to snuggle but now I have double trouble. Anyway, these cute boys just love it when they see Leyton and Morgan. Luckily they are cute and luckily they are only 5 and 6. I won't be so kind when they are 14, 15 or 25. Boys are no longer cute!

2 comments:

Melanie Allred said...

So when my boys return from their missions then and only then will I allow them to be around your girls! J/K

Brianne said...

Love this post. Made me smile. Your girls are so cute. They are definitely boy magnets for sure. Lucky You!