Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School clothes.




That time of year is here again and we are super excited! Rieley will finally be going for a full day with 1st grade and Morgan jumps in right behind her with Kindergarten. It is really exciting that they are both this old. What a fun time in life. They cannot wait to go. Neither can Leyton. When we went to the school to see the teachers that were posted, Leyton asked, "Who's my teacher?". I'm so sad that she still has two more years before Kindergarten. She has a late birthday which puts her behind.

Anyway, of course we had to go shopping for clothes. The girls all had way too much fun. Todd is going to need another job to support our love for it. We had some good Mother/daughter time at Target. I only wish that I had gotten so many clothes when I was young.........or atleast cute clothes(sorry Mom). That's okay, I will live vicariously through my kids.

1 comment:

Clarice said...

Man that makes me wish I lived closer to a Target! I loved having it close by..