Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Now it gets fun!



With the count down coming to a close things start to get fun. I have put things off this time around which I did not do for the three others. Now I am in a bit of a rush to make sure I have everything that I need. I have finally gone through the old clothes and washed them. I just ordered a bassinet which we never even purchased for the others. We borrowed or used whatever. I really was tired of doing that.....so this time I ordered one and was able to choose one that would suit me. I bought a really cute baby seat cover thing that keeps the baby safely covered in her car seat. So cute! And today I bought a new diaper bag(the picture shown). I had gotten rid of my others,plus I would not have used them anyway. I have spent so many years just getting the things that will do the job for the cheapest. Well not this time. I will still be smart and not over spend, but I will get the things that I really want that look how I really want them too. I have to get fat, carry a baby for 9 months, deliver it and then do all the many more things that come with a lifetime of taking care of one more child. I think that I deserve to spend a little more money and really enjoy these little bits of frivolous happiness.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I love this post. It's almost like it gives me an excuse to go out and do the same thing. I've been itching to frivolously spend money and by cute things but my practical side holds me back. Thanks for helping me justify it. Good luck with everything. And yes, I do love the yellow and white room. It's very warm and spring feeling.