Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rieley's first day of school





Rieley and I were so excited for her to start kindergarten! She's already been going for almost two months and she loves it. I ask her if she plays with her friends and she thinks about it for a minute, then she tells me no. I started to worry because I didn't want her to be without friends and then I realized it is because she always runs straight to the monkey bars during recess. Not all the girls can do them and so she is often alone. She has made some friends though, which makes me happy. I don't want her to wait too long because we know how kids can be!! They will get their little clicks and she won't be apart of them. Luckily she is so dang fun and cute and her Mom is just plain awesome!!

1 comment:

The Owens said...

Aww I can't believe she is in kindergarten! That's awesome!! The twins are in first grade this year, its SOOO nice! Yay for Rieley, so fun!