Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flying under the radar.

Sometimes you just run out of desire to communicate with others. That is how I had been feeling for the last couple of months. I found out I was pregnant right after our TN trip........I was just starting to enjoy having only three. Then I got extra sick. I felt terrible, every smell made me gag and I was suddenly so tired!!!!!! I really was not in the mood to talk to anyone. SO I dropped off of the face of the Earth for awhile until I was doing better. Slowly things have improved, I am finally out of the first trimester and I feel a hundred times better. Don't get me wrong I am dead by the end of the day and walking up my stairs almost puts me in cardiac arrest, but I can function pretty normally. I am started to look pregnant and that makes it more fun. I still have to wait about 6 weeks to find out whether it is a girl or boy...Morgan says it smells like a boy and I'm just wondering what she smells. Maybe I need to shower more often...because we all know that boys don't smell good.

So that is the story of our lives right now. We are loving the fall weather and layered clothing. My hair is getting longer, wahooo! Life is good and I am really looking forward to the holidays!

4 comments:

grandmalinda said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Makes this grandma's heart sing! The pictures are wonderful, as are the girls. I love you all.

The Owens said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so fun!

Brianne said...

Congrats to you guys! Pregnant sickness is the worst. Happy your starting to feel better.

Clarice said...

Congrats!! I was wondering how you guys were doing and had fun catching up on your posts. I'm glad the sickness is over, that makes the pregnancy so hard especially with other little ones to take care of, talk to you soon.