Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Flu blues

I hate the Flu like nothing else! I would rather have a terrible cold than have the flu. Ewwww! While I was laying on the couch after church...because I didn't feel well, I found that I had a little friend for company.


What a sweet heart!! At first I thought she was being so cute. A couple of weeks ago she had the flu and then on Friday night and Saturday morning she had it again. This was Sunday and she had been doing much better. I noticed that she put her towel down(something she learned from me after I would do it for her on other occasions) and I thought she was just trying to be like her Mommy since she too had been sick the day before. Too bad for both of us she was really sick AGAIN and we both were miserable until Tuesday. Actually we are still not 100% and it is Wed.

No comments: