Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A day at the beach.

A few days after Christmas we decided that we needed to hit the beach. It was not a cold day, but not a warm one either. It was sunny but windy and the wind made me cold. I was smart enough to bring extra clothes for the girls because it was not unlikely that they would get their feet wet which would undoubtedly splash on their pants. It turns out that I was right......I was not right about how wet they would get. The water was in the 50's and freezing. Somehow they got entirely in the water and would even lay on the sand until the waves washed over them. I am freezing just thinking about it. So it was good that I brought the extra clothes.....I only wish I had thought to bring extra panties. Needless to say they were all wearing tiny diapers on the drive home.


The seagulls could see the bag of bread before I even opened it.


So cute!!

2 comments:

DUDE said...

Looks like more fun than the drive back to AZ. Hope it went well.

Ras Family said...

looks like you had a great vacation and christmas! our snow here makes the beach look like another country!
~allesha