Monday, September 15, 2008

I haven't been putting pictures up because our USB chord is packed and so I can't download my pictures to the computer. Unfortunately, because I couldn't download them right away, I somehow thought I couldn't take any pictures. Obviously I wasn't thinking. So now, two and a half months into Utah I am starting to take pictures. They'll make it to our blog eventually. I have all sorts of fun posts that I'm thinking up. Like my wasp stingsss. Keep your eyes peeled for that. So luckily I have mended my ways and am getting back on track. We are signing on our new house in 3 days..and we will start moving in on that same day. What else????? Todd's job is going great. He is super super busy. It isn't as exciting as Border Patrol, but nice in other ways. He is next in line for a "flight". He says that there is talk of some good ones coming up like Russia and Africa and some other place that I've never heard of...but they have a one night layover in Hawaii on the way there and back. It is really rough to be him. I was thinking that all that overtime he makes could pay my way to Hawaii and I'll wait there for him while he goes to that place I've never heard of. ANyway, he likes his job and is glad to be getting the hang of things.

1 comment:

Kathryn Olsen said...

Kiersten, Has it been a couple months already? Looks like you and your family are doing really well. I'm loving all the green, it's beautiful. This is a great way to keep in touch with people. I thought Todd was doing Border Patrol over there. What does he do? Keep doing a great job keeping up on your blog so your family over here in Arizona knows how your doing. :)