Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home sweet home

We are currently in the process of buying a house. We are suppose to close in two weeks exactly. Everything seems to be going well although nothing is done until it is done. We still have our Arizona home, but the lenders don't seem to mind so as long as nothing comes up..we are good to go. It is an older home that was built '87. It is white brick with 5 bedrooms and a basement. It kind of looks like grandmas house. Eventually we will update it, but there is no immediate need for that yet. It has 3700 square feet so I guess I'll have to go furniture shopping...one day. This means that we have lots of room for guests. The neighborhood is great and the school rates well too. Not that we'll need that for another year since Rieley misses the cut off. Anyway, we are excited to move and have our own home again. Plus the mold in this rental is giving me allergies and probably slowly killing me. I will enjoy using pots and pans that don't flake every time you stir the food and a cheese grater will be a nice luxury too. All of the things we take for granted.....it will be nice to have all of our stuff out of storage.

4 comments:

beautifuldey said...

Yeah! Super Excited for you guys. We need pictures!

jasmin said...

We are so excited for you guys.If you need any help with anything let us know.

Anonymous said...

HOw exciting! We can't wait to come up and visit! We all really miss you guys!

Brianne said...

I am excited for you to have everything out of storage and I hate mold. Especially other peoples mold. I prefer my own mold if there has to be mold. We miss having you guys around here but I am glad you were able to leave our "interesting" little town.