Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat?!!!!





I love Halloween! It holds so many good memories for me. The excitement could hardly be contained when I was little. Now that the girls are getting a bit older they are getting that same excitement. They also have more input on their costumes(which isn't always a good thing for me......but I guess it is for their development and creativity, whatever). This year after watching "Hocus Pocus" it was unanimously decided that the Dewey sisters would become the Sanderson sisters. Too bad they were so scared of the movie that all three of them were in my lap! Really, I had no idea. They loved it too, though. It is a love/hate relationship. Anyway, I always like to find Morgan a costume that includes red hair. That will run out one day, but for now, it works well. So "Winnie" from Hocus Pocus was perfect...and I think it turned out quite well. I think they all turned out great! As far as Todd and I go, I came up with our outfits this afternoon. Johnny cash and June Carter. I think Todd looks pretty HOT! Maybe his guitar could be a little bigger, but you work with what you've got. We had a great time trick or treating and now have 4 giant bags of candy to sift through. Like the temptation wasn't great already!!!!!

No comments: