Thursday, August 25, 2011

Melanie Allred!!

Okay, this is sort of lame but I have been trying to post a comment on your blog now for weeks and it won't work. I don't want to be the lame friend who looks all the time but never leaves a comment.....especially since I posted about that very thing in a not so nice way previously. So instead of commenting on your blog for your eyes only, I am commenting on mine for everyone else to read. Cute pictures, you look great and I do wish that we could run together.

3 comments:

Melanie Allred said...

I feel so special to be featured on your blog! Thank you!! Now I need to figure out why you can't post a comment, my sister in law told me she was having trouble too? I will do some homework and try to figure that out.

Todd and Kiersten said...

Google has me sign in then it takes me to do the mystery code. Then it takes me straight back to signing in. It only goes back and forth.

Beth said...

Your kids are getting soo big.. Two in school and two to go :)