Monday, February 22, 2010

Todd is learning to fly fish




Some of our friends have taken us out fly fishing and we have really enjoyed it. So when an opportunity came up to take a class and actually learn how to do it, Todd jumped on it. I too would be taking the class if I were not 7 months pregnant because part of the class will actually be out in the water. It has been a great class and Todd loves it. This last Saturday was the first time they went up to the river. Todd ended up catching 6 fish. What is more fun than actually catching fish when you are fishing??? I can't wait for my turn!

2 comments:

beautifuldey said...

Sounds fun. Now maybe he can come out here and teach your brother how to fish. We've gone fishing a ton, but he never seems to catch much!

ShaeandJustin said...

How fun! I want to see pics when you are out there with your prego belly!