Sunday, January 31, 2010






I'm ready for it to be summer but there have been plenty of fun days playing in the snow. Todd likes to take the girls sledding when he gets the chance. I'm not the biggest fan because I am pregnant and I'm also paranoid. All I do is worry about them getting hurt. So this time I went to do our shopping at Walmart while the rest of the family went sledding. It worked out best for everyone. Too bad I started to feel light headed halfway through my shopping and had to ditch my cart full of groceries and hustle to the truck before I possibly passed out. I made it, but can you imagine passing out at Walmart?! How humiliating! Plus, they would definitely call an ambulance. I did not want any of that. It was just one of those days and I felt stupid that I couldn't even finish my shopping......so Rieley went with me later just in case. Like she'd be a big help, but I was feeling better. Back to the snow..it was a great and cold time!

No comments: