Friday, December 18, 2009

Never too many girls!!!

I finally hit 20 weeks and was able to get the ultra sound that I wait forever to get. It seems that time has gone by so slowly! Even with the holidays....seriously, isn't that suppose to be my guarentee of time just flying by?! Well it isn't. I must say that the plentiful eating without the guilt sure has been nice, but once the new year hits, I still will have almost 4 months left. It is the longest and most uncomfortable part of the pregnancy too. There are really no huge points in time between the new year and delivery...other than Todd's birthday, our 8th Anniversary and Valentines Day somewhere in between the two. Okay, so there are some, but will they ever happen?? Will I ever not be pregnant again??? I wonder sometimes. You start to forget what it feels like to not be pregnant.

Back to the purpose of this post.........we are having a girl! Not that I could imagine the tech uttering any other words than,"it's a girl!" It is clearly not possible! We are not disappointed though. We are happy with what we get and I know girls by now(as much as you can know kids at all, really,not really). So on with the pink and pretty hairdos. We are very excited and happy to be able to call her a,"her" and not,"it". Don't be surprised if we are on the news once we reach the teenage years because two parents went crazy and gave all four of their girls away.

3 comments:

Clarice said...

Congrats on the upcoming girl and good luck!! I agree the last 4 months are hard and you do forget how uncomfortable it is to be pregnant. Which is probably a good thing or it might not happen more than once!!

Beth said...

congrats you guyes have such pretty girls anyways who needs stinky old boys.... sorry Todd :)

beautifuldey said...

We all knew it would be a girl. That's what Todd and Kiersten do: make girls!