Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trip to the pool

There are several swimming pools in the area. This is one that we had not been to yet, but had heard it was nice. They were right! It was super fun and nice and perfect for the hot 100 degree temps. There were shallow areas for the girls, slides for the crazy people and lots of tables and lounging areas for the lazy parents(like myself). It is so nice to go with the grandparents and older cousins...I didn't have to do anything with the kids. They sure do love playing with Jared and Natacsha!



Reading a magazine and getting some rays. Life is good!
I love the feet crossing. She is already a lady.


I'm so happy for life jackets. My girls love them and will wear them when told. When they want to try swimming they make sure to ask me first and stick close to a big kid.

No comments: