Monday, April 6, 2009

My first Conference!

I have grown up in Utah and have never attended a General Conference before. I have seen my fair share, but it was long over due to actually go. It is madness there.


We went with our friends Shaun and Liz Hill. Some of you from AZ may know them. They now live in Utah with us and we have been able to hang out quite a bit.

All of Conference is good, but this one was excellent!! It does make a difference being there. No kids to distract you, no blanket and couch to tempt you to sleep, no phone calls or bathroom breaks........and the Prophet staring you down when he senses that you are not paying attention. Okay the last may not actually happen, but I don't want to find out.

2 comments:

The Owens said...

That is so fun that you were able to go to conference. I am so jealous!

ShaeandJustin said...

How fun, I have never been to General Conference. One of these days! You are one sexy little mama!!!