Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Better than bikes!

We have discovered the total joy of having a sidewalk and a nice neighborhood to be cruising. My girls both have bikes, but their scooters have proved to be much more enjoyable. I even like them better. Rieley and Morgan both have princess scooters with two wheels in the back. Well, Rieleys friend has a two wheeler so Rieley always likes to ride that one instead if her friend stops by. She can't go very far but is very impressed with herself when she can hold it upright.



Leyton looks like she is in mid-ride, but it was actually windy. She likes to be like the big girls and ride on their toys even if they aren't moving.




Morgan.................................Hmmm................well she rides hers too, but I wanted to show this picture because this is the only view I get of her these days. This was right after I asked her to come here. Does she look like she headed towards me???? She is not known for her listening skills. Little Stinker!

2 comments:

beautifuldey said...

I like the picture of Layton...and at least Morgan isn't naked right?!

The Owens said...

Once again.. I am SOO jealous!!!